BECOME A MEMBER: The Y is a cause for strengthening community. We’re here working with you every day, making sure that you have the resources and support you need to learn, grow and thrive. With a focus on developing the potential of kids, improving individual health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors, your membership will bring about meaningful change not just within yourself, but in your community too.
*When signing up online special promotions will not be applied. Please visit an Olympic Peninsula YMCA location to apply a promotion.
After signing up for membership online, please fill out the Membership Application and bring it with you on your first visit to the Y. We look forward to seeing you!
Membership includes more than 30 health & wellness classes per week to choose from as well as use of the entire facility which includes:
- Wellness Center with a complete circuit of strength-training machines, free weights, treadmills, indoor cycles, elliptical trainers and more — plus you workout with a magnificent view of the Olympic Mountains!
- Men’s and women’s locker rooms with showers
- Racquetball courts
- Gym with indoor basketball court
- Exercise studio for classes
- Child-care while you workout.
- Game Room
- Lounge area equipped with wi-fi for meeting with friends and staff pre- or post-workout
Plus join us for events, courses, programs, activities and more scheduled throughout the year to enhance our health and our lives.
Our commitment is to make membership and program offerings available to everyone regardless of ability to pay. If you are in need, please ask us about member support for membership and/or programs.
When you join the Y you belong to a place where:
- Parents find a safe, positive environment for children to learn good values, social skills and behaviors.
- Families come together to have fun and spend quality time with each other.
- Children and teens play, learn who they are and what they can achieve, and are accepted.
- Adults connect with friends, pursue interests and learn how to live healthier.
- Communities thrive because neighbors support each other and give back.
- We all build relationships that further our sense of belonging and purpose.